Sunday, July 3, 2011

Whale Nursing Cover

After my cousin posted some pictures of some nursing covers she'd made, I knew I had to make one to use after baby brother was born. I never used a nursing cover when the Monkey was little. I usually just found a quick out-of-the-way place to feed him. But, I knew that this time around, I would be doing a lot more nursing in public, frequently while also trying to keep up with the Monkey. So I thought a nursing cover would be a good idea.


I'd been keeping an eye out for some good fabric, and as soon as this cute whale fabric arrived at Hip Stitch, I knew I'd found a winner!

This was a super-quick, easy project. I easily finished it in an afternoon during the Monkey's nap time. The tutorial was well done and easy to follow. The only change I made was to use the no-turn method to make the strap. I LOVE this nursing cover! It fits easily in the diaper bag, and has been to church, many restaurants, the zoo, the park, the store...all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment